Bookkeeper / Office Administrator
Landrex Ventures is a boutique real estate development company. We are a start-up seeking a part time Bookkeeper / Office Administrator. We are looking for someone who is an expert in their craft and can largely hit the ground running. Our ideal candidate has experience in the land / real estate development industry and is seeking to work in-office one day per week.
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assistance with year-end
- GST returns
- Payroll processing and payroll remittances
- Job costing
- Financial reporting
- Clerical duties (filing, mailing, ordering supplies, etc.)
- Other tasks as needed
- Potential for learning and taking on more responsibilities
- Certificate, diploma or coursework in bookkeeping preferred
- Minimum three years of hands-on bookkeeping/accounting experience, including full-cycle accounting, job costing, reporting, and bank reconciliations
- Minimum three years of office administration experience
- Expert with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Experience with Sage 100 Contractor strong asset
- Experience in a real estate development environment strong asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills pertaining to business
- Solid foundation of accounting principles
- Proven ability to balance urgent priorities with ongoing needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- To be negotiated
- 32.5 hours per months (approximately 7.5 hours per week, although this may be higher/lower according to requirements of reporting dates, cycles, etc). For this reason, the selected candidate will be able to offer relatively flexible work hours.
Please direct your cover letter and resume to Lauren Andrews, Co-Founder, at email@example.com. While we thank all candidates for their time in applying, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.